As the spring season has started, and the first Thursday training/social ride has successfully taken place this week I thought I’d take time to provide an update on club membership.
The club as of 1st May 2017 has 137 members. Of this membership 18% are Juniors and 8% are 2nd Claim members, the remainder being senior 1st Claim members and of the total membership 70% are male. Geographically though very much centred on Kings Lynn we have members as far afield as St Neots, Spalding and North Walsham.
Thank you all for joining.
With membership comes benefit, this year what we have is:
- 10% off Full Price at TriHarder in Dereham
- 10% off Full Price at Richardsons Cycles in Kings Lynn
- 10% off Full Price at Pedal Revolution in Norwich
- 10% discount on Youth Hostel Association Bookings
- Discount on British Cycling Membership
- Access to ALL KLCC Time Trials
- Opportunity to race for KLCC
- Thursday night seasonal rides
- Weekend social rides
- Winter training/social rides including MTB rides
- Spinning classes at local gyms
- Priority entry into KLCC Sportive (NEW for this year)
- Go Ride events for Juniors (up to 18 years)
- Ladies Breeze rides
- Social events
- Access to a range of club kit
For those not yet joined or who have membership queries, I will be away from the beginning of next week until June, (unfortunately missing the KLCC Sportive so please sign up!) so please contact any members of the committee at events / social rides or via the facebook page for membership whilst I’m away. Membership forms can be found here
KLCC Membership Secretary